Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Evil Bug

Random Song of the Day: Metric Sick Muse

Sorry for anyone wondering what happened to me recently.  I wasn't working very much on my internship for the past week.

During February 5-13th I was out with a nasty case of illness.  I  was lucky enough to get a serious throat infection and a cold/fever combination.  Woohoo! Thus ensuring that I was basically in comatose whenever I did not decide to go to the class of the day.  I really didn't have a lot of time to really work on my internship during this week, which is why the Renoir blog post was on such a delay.  I had planed on finishing it on the 5th but the bug in my body had other plans.  God, I really hate getting sick....

Hopefully I'll get rid of this nasty horse in my throat real soon so that I can update you on all the wondrous finds hidden in the collection.  Try not to get anything out there.

A really great image from the internet that really summarizes how I felt

   

1 comment: